Here's the headline:
Mizzou Mob Harasses, Pushes Student Journalist — but It’s the Stunning Identity of One of the ‘Protesters’ at End of Video That’s Making News
And... here's the video.
What do you think?
After the mob relentlessly intimidated student photojournalist Tim Tai and pushed him out of the area by “walking forward,” another person continued filming inside the “safe space” on campus and was quickly confronted by communications professor Melissa Click.
* TRULY... THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM.
“I’m media, can I talk to you?” the man behind the camera asked.
“No, you need to get out! You need to get out!” the professor shouted as she grabbed the camera.
* LADY. IT'S A PUBLIC FRIGGIN' SPACE!
When the man correctly noted that he was allowed to be there, the professor calls for “muscle.”
“Hey, who wants to help me get this reporter out of here! I need some muscle over here,” she said.
* THESE ARE THE FASCISTS, MY FRIENDS!
* WHY HASN'T THIS... PROFESSOR... BEEN FIRED YET - OR AT LEAST PLACED ON ADMINISTRATIVE SUSPENSION?
* INDEED... I'M GUESSING THERE'S GROUNDS TO LODGE A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST HER.
As reported by Mediate, Click’s “current research projects” involve “50 Shades of Grey readers, the impact of social media in fans’ relationship with Lady Gaga, masculinity and male fans, messages about class and food in reality television programming, and messages about work in children’s television programs,” according to her staff bio.
For the record, Tai, despite his treatment, later said he had no “ill will” towards the protesters and asked people to focus on “systemic racism” in higher education institutions instead.
* OBVIOUSLY TAI IS HALF A MORON HIMSELF... BUT THAT'S FOR ANOTHER RANT...