Hillary Clinton is calling for a tax cut for the middle class...
* CALLING PAUL KRUGMAN! CALLING THE LEFT! WHEN SHOULD WE EXPECT TO HEAR THE SHRIEKS OF "VOODOO ECONOMICS?!"
* FOLKS... THE HYPOCRISY OF THE LEFT KNOWS NO BOUNDS...
Mrs. Clinton’s campaign said Friday that she will detail new proposals for a round of tax cuts meant to boost “the take-home pay for middle-class families.”
* HMM... SOUNDS LIKE "TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS" TO ME!
* HEY... FOLKS... I'M AGAINST HIGH TAXES TOO! BUT... I'M FOR BALANCED BUDGETS! I'M FOR DECREASED GOVERNMENT SPENDING AND SMALLER GOVERNMENT. (HEY, HRC SUPPORTERS? IS THAT WHAT HRC IS FOR AS WELL?)
A Clinton campaign aide said the Democratic front-runner’s plans would inject hundreds of billions of dollars into middle-class households, enabling them to better cope with rising expenses.
* AND... er... ABOUT THE SPENDING SIDE...??? HOW'S THAT SUPPOSED TO WORK?
To pay for the tax reductions, the former secretary of state will offer proposals that “ensure the wealthiest Americans pay their fair share,” her campaign aide said.
* THE CLINTONS ARE WORTH WHAT... (LET'S GOOGLE!)
* HMM... APPARENTY THEY'RE WORTH SOMEWHERE AROUND $50 MILLION.
* HERE'S THE THING, THOUGH: SINCE 2001 BILL AND HILLARY HAVE RAKED IN MORE THAN $230 MILLION - ACCORDING TO MOTHER JONES OF ALL PLACES! (YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN GOOGLING, FOLKS; VERIFY MY FINDINGS.)
* ACCORDING THE FORBES, CONCERNING THAT NET WORTH OF AROUND $50 MILLION, THE NUMBERS DON'T SEEM TO ADD UP. IT SEEMS THAT ACCORDING TO FORBES RESEARCH THE CLINTONS SHOULD ACTUALLY BE WORTH ABOUT $100 MILLION (BASED UPON THEIR OWN FINANCIAL DISCLOSURES!) - MEANING $50 MILLION IS... er... "MISSING."
* NET WORTH ASIDE, AS PRIVATE CITIZENS BOTH BILL AND HILLARY - AS INDIVIDUALS - HAVE PROVEN TO HAVE THE CAPACITY TO EARN IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF $15-$20 MILLION PER YEAR... EACH! (AND MORE DURING CERTAIN YEARS!)
* SO... I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. LET'S TAKE THE $50 MILLION NUMBER. PERHAPS THE CLINTONS SHOULD DONATE $40 OF THAT TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT... TO GO TOWARDS DEBT REPAYMENT.