Saturday, November 28, 2015

Hating Jews...


Oops! Sorry! Wrong religion! 

I'm old... I get confused...

(*CONCENTRATING*)

Oh, yeah... it's MUSLIMS we're supposed to hate... or at least disparage... today.

(*SMIRK*)

(*ROLLING MY EYES*)

This is the SECOND time I've had to address this topic. And frankly... it's getting old.

Unless I miss my guess, there aren't a great many religious scholars among you...

(*GRIN*)

I know... I know... it's political...

(*ROLLING MY EYES*)

So why the constant attacks on ISLAM... the religion?

I'm all for killing all the terrorists! Hell... I'm all for beating those who voice SUPPORT for terrorism half to death - or worse!

Folks... com'on... this is ME! I'm not exactly "Mr. Tolerant!"

(*GUFFAW*)

But the general slurs against Islam... I find them... trying.

Now no doubt there are a FEW among you who could clean my clock... but by and large... even at my age I could still no doubt beat the living $hit out of most of you.

(*WINK*)

And frankly... returning to the theme of "Bill the Intolerant"... were you to catch me in "real life" in a certain mood... voicing aloud some of the crap that I daily find posted in Facebook memes to my face would... potentially... lead to injury.

(*WINK*)

Seriously, folks... (and you know who you are)... cut the crap. Make your points in a way I can respect them and not be disgusted by them. Several of you who have a habit of annoying me are WAY too smart for this crap.

Now, seriously, folks... if you wouldn't have the balls to piss me off face to face... DON'T do it via Facebook.

(*GRIN*)

Fair...???

Yes... I could defriend you. You could defriend me. But this would still leave you an ass!

(*GUFFAW*)

DON'T be an ass!

(*STILL CHUCKLING*)

Take the chiding in the spirit it's offered! I'm trying to HELP you knuckleheads!

(*WINK*)

Anyway... Merry Christmas... and...

I forgive you Jews for killing my Savior...

KIDDING! KIDDING! JUST KIDDING!

(*GUFFAW*)

Get the point?

And now... back to relaxing while Christmas carols play in the background...

 

No comments: