Thursday, January 14, 2016

We've Humiliated... Shamed... Ourselves



I'm so often ashamed to be an American of the "modern era."

Actually, though... I'm not. (Not actually "in" the modern era, that is.) In my head it's still the 60's... or perhaps the 80's... before Pappy Bush... before Clinton... before Bush... and DEFINITELY before Obama...

(*BOWING MY HEAD IN SORROW AND SHAME FOR OUR NATION*)

THIS is Obama's America... (Can anyone say "JIMMY CARTER'S AMERICA?!") (BUT WORSE!)

Shameful. Simply shameful.

At BEST we're talking sheer incompetence...

At WORST... (I don't even wanna think about it...)

WHO gave the order to surrender?

Apparently neither "I have not yet begun to fight!" nor "Nuts!" remain in the American martial vocabulary.

Folks... we haven't simply been humiliated... we've humiliated... shamed... ourselves.

No comments: