Jennifer Jacobs reporting in the Des Moines Register
* * *
Donald Trump has rented space at an Urbandale movie theater and will give Iowans free tickets to a showing of the Benghazi movie that critics of Hillary Clinton have been eagerly awaiting.
* WHY CAN'T THE OTHER CANDIDATES BE AS SMART AS TRUMP?! WHY CAN'T THE RNC BE AS SMART... HALF AS SMART... ONE-TENTH AS SMART...?!
* FRIGGIN' BRILLIANT! BRAVO, DONALD TRUMP!
“Mr. Trump would like all Americans to know the truth about what happened at Benghazi,” the GOP presidential candidate’s Iowa co-chair Tana Goertz said Thursday night.
* AS WOULD BILL BARKER - BUT BILL BARKER AIN'T A BILLIONAIRE!
* THAT PUTZ BUSH IS PRETTY RICH THOUGH...
* JUST SAYIN'...
Trump will pay for the showing of “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” at 6 p.m. Friday at the Carmike Cobblestone 9 Theatre at 86th Street and Hickman Road, Goertz said.
“The theater is paid for. The tickets are paid for. You just have to RSVP,” she said.
(*SINCERE APPLAUSE FOR TRUMP*)
The movie depicts the terrorist raid on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya on Sept. 11, 2012. It reportedly makes no mention of Clinton, then the U.S. Secretary of State, but has again raised the topic of the Democratic presidential candidate’s role in the tragedy, three months after Republicans grilled her on her response to the attacks during an 11-hour congressional hearing in October.
* REPUBLICANS HARDLY "GRILLED HER." FOLKS... LET'S BE REAL HERE...
The word "Benghazi" has re-emerged in the GOP race. In the GOP debate in South Carolina Thursday night, presidential rival Jeb Bush was first to bring it up, saying Clinton would “continue down the path of Benghazi” and would be “a national security mess.”
* FOLKS... LET'S BE REAL HERE; BUSH'S FOREIGN POLICY WOULD MIRROR CLINTON'S. THEY'RE BOTH INCOMPETENT NEOCONS.