NEW YORK, Jan. 4 (UPI)
* * *
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump challenged Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton to travel without armed bodyguards to prove that guns don't keep people safe.
(*FIVE SOLID MINUTES OF STANDING APPLAUSE*)
"Hillary said that guns don't keep you safe. If she really believes that she should demand that her heavily armed bodyguards quickly disarm!" Trump said Sunday in a Twitter post.
* WARTS AND ALL... GOD BLESS "THE DONALD!"
As a former First Lady...
* NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT, HMM?
(*SMIRKING AS I WINK*)
...and now as a presidential candidate...
* CONNECT THE DOTS, PEOPLE! HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON IS THE WIFE OF A FORMER PRESIDENT. THAT'S IT. SHE'S NEVER DONE SQUAT ON HER OWN. THERE'S NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY ABOUT HER. SHE'S WHERE SHE IS SOLELY BECAUSE SHE MARRIED BILL CLINTON. PERIOD. END OF STORY.
...Clinton has had the protection of armed Secret Service guards.
* WHOM - ACCORDING TO AUTHORITATIVE REPORTING OVER THE COURSE OF DECADES - SHE ROUTINELY ABUSES, MISTREATS, AND TAKES ADVANTAGE OF.
* THE WOMAN... AS A PERSON... AS AN INDIVIDUAL... IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE. AGAIN... PERIOD - END OF STORY.
She also has a long record of favoring gun control, and in October said if elected president she'll take executive action to curb gun sales, involving restrictions on people regarded as dangerous.
* PERHAPS SHE'LL START HER OWN "PRE-CRIME" UNIT AS WELL...
* "GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT" - WELCOME TO AMERIKA, FOLKS!
President Barack Obama is expected to issue executive orders this week to place more restrictions on gun sellers. Trump has said if elected president he would immediately veto or "unsign" any executive action on guns that violated the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
* AGAIN... TRUMP HAS HIS FAULTS... BUT STANDING UP FOR THE CONSTITUTION... HOW CAN ONE FAULT HIM FOR THAT?! I ONLY WISH MORE REPUBLICANS WOULD DO THE SAME!