Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Again... Some Basic Questions for the Trump Haters



Jessica Chasmar via The Washington Times

*  *  *

Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said Tuesday that he gets countless calls into his radio program from black women who are leaving the Democratic Party to support Donald Trump.

Appearing on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends,” Mr. Cain described what he called the “Trump phenomenon,” which boils down to “three words: leadership, fighter and winner,” according to a clip obtained by Raw Story.

“What Trump is doing that the others may not be doing as well is attracting non-traditional voters,” Mr. Cain said. “I’ve seen many quotes of people who said, ‘I have given up on voting, I gave up on it but I’m coming back in.’”

* WHERE ARE ALL THE "BIG TENT" REPUBLICANS? WHERE ARE ALL THE "PRAGMATISTS," THE "FIRST YOU HAVE TO WIN" FOLKS?

* JUST... CURIOUS.

“And let me tell you a phenomenon that I discovered on my radio show. I get callers who call up and say, ‘I am black, I’m female and I’m going from Democrat to Trump,’” he said. “They didn’t say they were going from Democrat to Republican, they’re going from Democrat to Trump. I think that’s part of the phenomenon.”

According to Republican pollsters and Mr. Trump’s allies, the Republican front-runner is poised to outperform Hillary Clinton among black voters in a general-election matchup, Politico reported.

* AND IMAGINE HOW HE'S DO AGAINST BERNIE!

(*GUFFAW*)

* OR O'MALLEY... OR GORE... OR BIDEN...

(*SHRUG*)

“If he were the Republican nominee he would get the highest percentage of black votes since Ronald Reagan in 1980,” political consultant Frank Luntz told Politico.

* YEP...

“They find him fascinating, and in all the groups I have done, I have found Obama voters, they could’ve voted for Obama twice, but if they’re African-American they would consider Trump.”

Mr. Trump’s team has also made a duo of black female video bloggers, Lynette “Diamond” Hardaway and Rochelle “Silk” Richardson, prominent surrogates on the campaign trail.


No comments: