Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Just... GET OUT!


To preface:

I hate the Republican Party!

Hang on... allow me to clarify...

I hate the GOP Establishment.

Better...???

So... a few questions of you folks who A) Love the Republican Establishment; B) Hate the Republican Establishment:

For the "A" group: WHY ARE YOU REPUBLICANS...?!?!

I mean... if you love the Bush family... if you love John McCain... if you love Chris Christie... if you love Lindsey Graham...

WHY NOT JUST LEAVE THE GOP AND JOIN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY...?!?!

I mean... instead of constantly moving the GOP to the Left... why don't you become Democratic Party Committee Members and move the Democratic Party to the Right? (Or at least the Center...?!)

Just... GET OUT!

As to you folks in the "B" group: So let me get this straight... from reading comments on social media over the past hours, days, weeks, and months...

(*PAUSING*)

If you agree with me that the Republican Establishment - the RINOs - have hijacked Reagan's Republican Party... how can so many of you hate the philosophy popularly referred to as the "Tea Party" philosophy?

I get why some can't get past certain aspects of Trump's personal history, personality, and even present policy positions (eminent domain; ethanol)... but now some of you are attacking... SARAH PALIN...?!?!

(*HEADACHE*)

So now... Sarah Palin is no longer a "conservative?" REALLY...?!?!

 (*SHAKING MY HEAD IN AMUSEMENT*)

Listen... I've gotta cut this short - it's gym time! (BodyPump - 9:30 a.m.)

But, seriously... what is wrong with some of you...???

 

No comments: