What the hell kind of $hit is this?!
Is this even America anymore?
Gov. Cuomo banned all travel in New York City because of a massive snowstorm that could dump 30" of snow on the city.
* BY WHAT F--KING RIGHT DOES THIS STUPID BA$TARD BAN TRAVEL...?!?!
* FOLKS... YOU THINKING THIS IS A F--KING JOKE? THIS ISN'T ANY F--KING JOKE! THESE COCK$UCKERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL!
* THIS ISN'T 9/11! A METEOR HASN'T CRASHED INTO THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING! IT'S... FRIGGIN'... SNOWING...!!!
Cuomo announced a ban on roads in all of lower New York State. Port Authority bridges and tunnels into New York City were also closing. The travel ban was to start at 2:30 p.m.
* MY GOD! TRAVEL IS A NATURAL RIGHT! THIS IS INSANE! IF PEOPLE WANT TO DRIVE IN THE SNOW LET 'EM DRIVE IN THE SNOW! WHAT IF YOU HAVE A SICK RELATIVE OR EVEN AN OLDER RELATIVE WHO NEEDS TO BE SHOVELED OUT OR NEEDS FOOD OR MEDICINE DELIEVERED?
* THIS IS NO LONGER EVEN A PALE IMITATION OF AMERICA, FOLKS; THIS IS THE STUFF OF TOTALITARIAN RULE. BASIC FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT... OF TRAVEL... IS A NATURAL RIGHT OF ANY FREE PEOPLE!
He said the shutdown would be orderly so that people could get home from work. The ban included Long Island highways.
The governor warned that if you are caught on the road during a ban you could face a large fine. He did not specify what that fine would total.
* AND BY WHAT AUTHORITY DOES HE SIMPLY "MAKE UP FINES?" IS THE RULE OF LAW A TOTAL THING OF THE PAST? IS CUOMO A DICTATOR?
The ban was to remain in effect "until further notice", according to New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio. "People of New York City have been given warning."
* PEOPLE OF NEW YORK CITY... HAVE BEEN GIVEN WARNING...?!?!
* DOES ANYONE NOT SEE A PROBLEM HERE...?!?!
"We will arrest them if needed," De Blasio said about any drivers still on the road during the ban.
* FOLKS... WE'VE LOST OUR COUNTRY. WE TRULY HAVE.
MTA bus service was canceled at noon. Above ground train service was also shutting down at 4 p.m. in New York City. The shutdown included Long Island Railroad and Metro-North trains. The MTA said subways lines that only operate underground were expected to remain in service.
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said the storm will probably be in the top five snowstorms in the city's history. He asked Broadway to cancel Saturday shows and asked restaurants to close and send employees home.
* WHY "ASK" BUSINESSES BUT DICTATE TO PRIVATE CITIZENS?
* FOLKS... THIS IS INSANITY...