Thursday, April 18, 2013

To "He Whose Name Dare Not Be Mentioned..."


As-salam alaykum, my friend!

Make of this what you will.

As you know, I try to stick to "authoritative" news sources and shy away from "fringe" publications. Yet... there's "fringe" and then there's fringe. Alex Jones' "InfoWars" falls into the former category; while it's always best to "trust but verify," my experience with InfoWars is that their reporting and analysis should be taken seriously.

Speaking of sourcing... I deliberately choose to highlight the following Vanity Fair article by Craig Unger which ran in their October 2003 issue, titled, "Saving the Saudis."

(The story is six pages long, bud.... no need to read the whole piece... just scanning the first few paragraphs will remind you of what you no doubt already know.)

Anyway... I know... not the "human interest" piece you were looking for... but hopefully of interest none the less!

No comments: