Thursday, April 18, 2013

As Obama's Speech Pre-empts the 12:07 p.m. Start of the Rush Limbaugh Show I Can't Help But Think...


...geezus... why does God not take this son of a bitch out with a lightning bolt?!

I know... harsh... 

Later on I'll add a link to the actual text of the President's remarks and those of you who are interested... or perhaps just curious... as to whether my reaction is completely overwrought or just unpolitic...

Not everyone is a poetry fan, but most folks instinctively recognize good poetry and recoil from bad poetry.

The same applies to speeches - particularly political speeches.

Obama's speech sucks. 

It's trite, pedestrian... obviously written by committee - and not a committee of the most talented writers in America!

Frankly... I'd much rather be listening to Rush Limbaugh's opening remarks.

Anyway... just one man's opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope. Not just one man's opinion.