Joel Gehrke writing in NRO
* * *
Republican Senator (and presidential candidate) Ted Cruz and his colleague Senator Jeff Sessions want President Obama to release the immigration records of the San Bernardino shooters, arguing they should play a key role in the coming debate over funding the Syrian refugee resettlement program.
* SHOULDN'T EVERY REPUBLICAN SENATOR... AND EVERY DEMOCRAT SENATOR... AND EVERY MEMBER OF THE HOUSE - EVERY MEMBER OF BOTH PARTIES - BE MAKING THE SAME DEMAND?
Their request comes as CBS reports that one of the shooting suspects passed the Department of Homeland Security’s “counter-terrorism screening as part of her vetting” for a visa.
* AGAIN... SHOULDN'T SPEAKER RYAN... AND MINORITY LEADER PELOSI... AND SENATE MAJORITY LEADER MCCONNELL... AND SENATE MINORITY LEADER REID... ALL BE MAKING THE SAME DEMAND?
Federal officials maintain that they have a rigorous and effective screening process in place for people from countries such as Syria that have significant jihadist movements, making the immigration records of the San Bernardino shooters a potentially significant piece of the debate over refugee policy.
* THESE BOZOS COULDN'T IDENTIFY MAJOR HASAN AS A THREAT AND STOP HIM BEFORE HE COMMITTED THE FORT HOOD MASSACRE...
* THESE INCOMPETENT HALFWITS COULDN'T IDENTIFY THE TSARNAEV BROTHERS AS POTENTIAL THREATS EVEN AFTER THE RUSSIANS WARNED US!
* FOLKS... DOESN'T THIS BOTHER ANYONE BESIDES ME...?!?!
“We are dealing with an enemy that has shown it is not only capable of bypassing U.S. screening, but of recruiting and radicalizing Muslim migrants after their entry to the United States,” Cruz and Sessions wrote to Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, Secretary of State John Kerry, and Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
* LISTEN; CLEARLY JOHNSON, KERRY, AND LYNCH ARE TOTALLY INCOMPETENT. AND YET... THERE THEY ARE... OBAMA'S APPOINTEES...
The letter reiterates the lawmakers’ longstanding request for the immigration records of twelve other terror suspects, which the Obama administration has failed to release even as the debate over the Syrian refugee crisis has heated up.
* FOLKS... YOU'RE READING THIS - RIGHT?! OBAMA IS GIVING THE NATION "THE FINGER" IN PLAIN VIEW!
* WHERE THE F--K IS PAUL RYAN?! WHERE THE F--K IS MITCH MCCONNELL?!
“Congress is days away from consideration of an omnibus year-end funding bill that would set the U.S. on an autopilot path to approve green cards, asylum, and refugee status to approximately 170,000 migrants from Muslim countries during the next year,” Cruz and Sessions wrote. “The security task involved is immense, and Congress must have the requested information if lawmakers are to act as responsible stewards of American immigration policy.”