Monday, November 26, 2012

Barker's Newsbites: Monday, November 26, 2012


Hiya Gang,

As you may have noticed, while I previously posted two "stand alones" today, I didn't get around to "newsbites."

(Well... actually I did one... earlier... but didn't post it... didn't bother to post it... until now.)

(It's nothing earth shattering... just reinforces that Obama has no intention of ending the war in Afghanistan anytime soon...)

Anyway... I'm still having trouble with my Outlook... can't send emails... can only receive them...

(*JUST SHAKING MY HEAD*)

Having some formatting difficulties here at the blog. (Don't know what that's about...)

Received news earlier that my buddy has indeed passed... passed yesterday. I'm very sad. 

Looking forward to hitting the sack and hopefully sleeping through the night.

Anyway... goodnight!

1 comment:

William R. Barker said...

http://www.france24.com/en/20121126-10000-us-troops-remain-afghanistan-past-2014-isaf-nato-withdrawal

Some 10,000 U.S. troops will remain in Afghanistan after NATO combat operations end at the end of 2014...

* IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT, MY FELLOW AMERICANS? IT'S NOT WHAT I WANT.

The U.S. has stressed that it is not seeking permanent bases in Afghanistan.

* OF COURSE WE'RE SEEKING PERMANENT BASES IN AFGHANISTAN...

(*SNORT*)

* ...THE ADMINISTRATION IS... LYING.