Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Post #1,002


Yep. Post number one thousand... and two.

I had been meaning to highlight the thousandth post, but obviously that ship has sailed.

(*CHUCKLE*)

The country is going straight down the tubes, folks.

As I often note within individual newsbites, the inmates are running the asylum. 

As for "We The People" - jeez... what a pathetic "People" we have become.

I'm in a particularly depressed mood today. Why? Well... just take a look - it's Obamamerica 2012

Oh... and folks... that's outside the Courthouse!

Yep. I fear we're past the tipping point. 

Time will tell.

I'll continue to blog... to provide newsbites.

Perhaps Mitt Romney will defeat Barack Obama come November and as president act and succeed beyond my wildest hopes and dreams.

Yeah... perhaps.

(*SIGH*)

If on the other hand Obama is re-elected... then it's game... set... match.

Again... time will tell.


No comments: