Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I'm Reading and What's on Deck


I finished off Ted Bell's "Warlord" earlier this week.

Presently I'm reading "The High Tide of American Conservatism: Davis, Coolidge, and the 1924 Election" by Garland S. Tucker III, a Christmas present from by best bud Carl.

It's a great book! I highly recommend it and heartily congratulate and thank Mr. Tucker for sharing his natural storytelling talent and obvious research skills. (More on this book after I've finished it...)

Carl was also kind enough to gift me with "Frank: The Voice" by James Kaplan. (Really looking forward to reading this one!)

Speaking of good friends and the gift of knowledge and entertainment, my "brother" Phil was kind enough pick me up a copy of "Decision Points" by President George W. Bush.

While I have my problems with Bush, I truly believe the man is sincere and has always tried to serve the best interests of our country as he saw them and sees them. (Again... I'll be reviewing the book after I've read it.)

Oh...! And the Poops? She picked me up... er... "Late, Late At Night" by Rick Springfield.

(*GRIN*)

Hey... what can I tell ya... I'm a man of eclectic tastes!

Brainstorm: Man... wouldn't it be GREAT if ABC were to come out with a DVD set or downloads of the entire "Luke and Laura" saga from beginning to...

(*SHRUG*)

Anyway...

No comments: