Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Different Day; Same Obama


It never ceases to amaze me how many stupid, easily manipulated fools there are out there.

I typically employ the word "ignorant" to describe the average member of the herd, but when you really think about it, unless the person has some sort of actual learning disability, you've simply got to face the fact that someone who is ignorant in this day and age is... well... stupid.

(*SHRUG*)

Obama's polls are on the upswing. Why? Stupidity.

President Obama is the same guy today that he was yesterday. He's the same guy today who he was last week, last month, last year.

President Obama is no "centrist," no "moderate." He's a Leftist.

You folks read my newsbites. (Well... at least a few of you read them regularly; others tune in perhaps two or three times a week.) Have you noticed any "pivots to the Right" in terms of fundamental policy coming out of Obama's White House? I haven't.

Yet listen to the network anchors and the rest of the liberal mainstream media! Obama has apparently "been moving towards the center - moderating his views."

Funny... I see no evidence to support such an analysis and I read, watch, listen to, and analyze the news and current events to the nth degree day in and day out.

Most Americans long to think the best of the occupant of the Oval Office - whomever he is.

Heck... I myself overestimated the intelligence and integrity of "candidate" Obama back in 2007 and 2008; I myself bought in to - at least to a certain extent - the portrayal of then-Senator Obama as the candidate of "hope" and "change." I enthusiastically supported him over "the devil I knew" - Hillary Rodham Clinton and the Clinton machine - and on Election Day 2008 I pulled the lever for Bob Barr rather than lend my support to self-serving, phony, back-stabbing John McCain.

(I actually had more faith in Barak Obama's basic integrity than in John McCain's...)

Well, folks... it's been two years... Barak Obama is certainly not the man I thought he was.

Am I sorry I voted for Barr over McCain? No. McCain would have destroyed the GOP from within while being only slightly worse in terms of policies than Obama. Had John McCain won... Nancy Pelosi would still be Speaker of the House - only with a larger Democratic majority!

In any case, here's all I say in warning: Don't get fooled again!

The liberal media - news as well as entertainment - is in full damage control mode. Their goals haven't changed, but their tactics are evolving to meet the new reality, namely, that folks have wised up (to a certain extent) about the threat posed by the hard Left. Heck... when Keith Olbermann is "sacrificed" in order to paint a picture of "new moderation" even on the part of MSNBC you know that those behind the curtain understand that they've spooked the electorate and that only by assuming the guise of "contrition" and "positive reflection" can they hope to win back a slice of the Independent vote which fled the Democratic fold this past November.

Oh... and beware the RINOs as well - the RINOs and "establishment conservative Republicans" who are desperate not to lose their prestige and power to the likes of Jim DeMint, Sarah Palin, and the "Tea Party."

Don't automatically think you can trust the likes of Charles Krauthammer and each and every pundit, reporter, and columnist associated with Fox News or the Wall Street Journal.

There's an ongoing struggle taking place for the heart and soul of the Republican Party and folks like Carl Rove, Mitch McConnell, and the aforementioned double-dealing, back-stabbing John McCain are the foxes loose in the Republican hen house.

All I can do is what I've been doing - coming out with my newsbites.

You folks know where I stand. Perhaps more important, you folks know my standards. I'm a man of principle. I call 'em like I see 'em and let the chips fall where they may. I'm not in anyone's pocket and I'll never deliberately shade the truth nor mislead by omission in some sleazy, underhanded attempt to manipulate reader reaction.

Continue to read Barker's Newsbites. Armed with the information I share, decide for yourselves who's right, who's wrong, and where you should stand.

You can trust me, people...

No comments: