Monday, January 3, 2011

Bill's Diet Log


O.K., now how's this for a brilliant idea...?! I'll post my daily food consumption here on the blog!

Yep. I'll start today using this separate post and come tomorrow I'll just append each day's meals onto each day's main newsbite thread post!

O.K., it's 10:55 a.m. and I just had four slices of baloney with a bit of mayo on each slice and a slight amount of extra sharp cheddar cheese grated on.

(Previously had two cups of coffee; light cream, no sugar.)

1:45 p.m. - A glass of crystal light with a packet of mega-vitamin supplement.

2:10 p.m. - One non-fat orange light yogurt with a quarter cup Special K mixed in.

4:55 p.m. - Small grapefruit and a handful of nutty trail mix.

7:00 p.m. - Raw broccoli and humus.

7:45 p.m. - Jumbo shrimp scampi parmigiana.

8:15 p.m. - Glass of Coke Zero.

9:00 p.m. - Chocolate covered strawberry.

10:00 p.m. - Handful of trail mix.

No comments: