Saturday, January 14, 2012

Still Waiting on Phil...


Here's the thing, though: I haven't actually paid for any computer hardware (or software) since I purchased my original system back in... oh... sometime during the '90's.

In other words... yeah... I can wait till Phil gets around to fixing me up with a new system - hopefully he'll get around to it before this coming week is out.

In the meantime... keep tuning in, my friends! Sooner or later I'll be back up.

Oh... and remember what I've said all along: Beware the media spin... the so-called inevitability of Romney.

Understand who and what the GOP Establishment is and understand that the "establishment" conservative media is but an extension of the GOP Establishment.

My friends... ask yourselves... do you believe Mitt Romney connects to this song any more than Barak Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid do?

Newt Gingrich ain't perfect - not by a long shot. But you folks know me... you know what I believe... you know what I stand for...

(*PAUSE*)

Ron Paul ain't gonna be the nominee. He ain't gonna be the next President of the United States. Neither is Rick Santorum or Michele Bachmann. Neither is Rick Perry.

Folks... come November it's gonna be either Obama vs. Romney or Obama vs. Gingrich.

I'll vote Republican no matter who the nominee is. Another four years of Barak Hussein Obama and Eric Holder and this nation is finished.

But I'm telling you, people... everything I know (and I know a lot!) tells me that Newt Gingrich - with all of his faults and failings - is America's only hope... our America's only hope.

Don't buy the spin you're getting. Don't buckle to the "conventional wisdom."

Your "gut" tells you who Romney is - I know it does.

Yes, Romney would be a great improvement over Obama, but... time grows short and it is my considered opinion - based upon everything I know and "feel" - that our nation stands at the crossroads and therefore short of electing as our nation's next president the man who gave us the Contract With America and led the successful Conservative Revolution of '94 we'll have no real chance of taking America back.

No comments: