Monday, January 30, 2012

Say It Ain't So, Pat... (Buchanan)


I love Pat Buchanan.

Just as I'm "Usually Right," so too is ol' Pat.

Pat doesn't support Newt, though.

I wonder why...?

Could it be because his sister, Bay Buchanan, is a prominent Romney supporter?

(Hey... btw... you know what I just found out? Bay Buchanan converted from Roman Catholicism to Mormonism in 1976...)

Buchanan has a husband, an ex-husband, and three "kids." Not sure if any are involved with the Romney campaign.

Now of course it's quite possible that none of this has had any influence on Pat and that his disdain for Gingrich is totally... er... "organic."

(*SMILE*) (*CHUCKLE*)

As I wrote up top, Pat Buchanan is one of my "go to" sources for news and analysis - a guy I trust because, hey... he's "usually right."

I take comfort in the fact that while he dings Gingrich he apparently can't bring himself to say much in actual support of Romney.

(*CHUCKLE*) (*SHRUG*)

One thing I know - and can appreciate: Pat and Bay Buchanan are not just brother and sister... they're "comrades" of long standing - political allies by ideology, but more than that... by blood.

I'll tell you one last thing: I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Pat and Bay Buchanan talk privately - one on one with no audience and no threat that the conversation will go any further - about Romney vs. Gingrich.

(*SMILE*)

No comments: