Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pre-Getaway Thoughts


No, folks, I haven't given up blogging.

Yes... I am a bit down lately... (more on the reasons why in a moment)... but I've also been busy with work, the gym, pool time, having Kim home... yadda, yadda, yadda.

As to being down... I'm simply referring to everything from the Zimmerman trail to the latest ObamaCare debacle to fresh foreign policy disasters in the making... yadda, yadda, yadda.

(*SMILE*)

Seriously, folks... pull up Drudge at any hour of any day and it's one depressing horror story after another.

(*SHRUG*)

Anyway... tomorrow Mary and I leave for a well-deserved extra-long weekend getaway. I can't imagine they'll be any new postings till Monday (July 15)... but... ya never know!

In the meantime, anyone who cares to take a whack at it can help "fill the void" by adding their own two-cents worth to this posting via the comments page.

Any of you folks think you're up to doing your own "newsbiting?" Hey... perhaps some newsbiting of good news!

In any case... "see" you all next week!

No comments: