Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Books... Books... Books...


OK, kids, time for a bit of "free association!"

RIF... Reading Is Fundamental.

Put in my own inimitable fashion... "If you're not a reader - you're an a--hole."

Fiction... non-fiction... biographies... ya gotta read, folks!

Books... novels... magazines... newspapers... hard-copy... cyber-based...

Right now I'm (finally!) finishing off "Coolidge" by Amity Shlaes while at the same time finishing off "Split Image," a Jesse Stone novel by the late Robert B. Parker.

So... what are you folks reading...???

I'm pretty sure that I've created "You Should Read ________________" posts in the past. I know I've recommended specific books, authors, series...

I know I've mentioned to you guys and gals that books are one of my favorite gifts to... er... gift. (Both kids and adults!)

Anyway... I'd like for folks to use the comments section of this post to offer your own suggestions. (And I'll of course join you!)

Here... I'll start - starting here on this page's front page:

Robert A. Heinlein 

Perhaps the single most influential author I've ever read. That's Dr. Heinlein by the way. The Dean of American Science Fiction.

No comments: