Friday, December 28, 2012

R.I.P. Stormin' Norman Schwarzkopf: Aug. 24, 1934 - December 27, 2012


A pretty impressive guy...

Dead at 78 due to "complications from... pneumonia...???"

(*RAISING ONE EYEBROW*)

(Nah... even the Obamaites wouldn't have...)

(*GRITTING MY TEETH WHILE SCRATCHING MY CHIN*)

(Nah... no way...)

(*SNORT*)

I suppose I shouldn't joke. A good man is dead. It's just that... well... would you really put it past Obama?

(God only knows what he has planned for us over the next four years... and who exactly is going to stop him from further trashing the Constitution in years to come...???)

Don't get me wrong; I'm not seriously proposing that there's any chance General Schwarzkopf was murdered.

I guess what I'm getting at is that my opinion of Barack Hussein Obama and his closest allies and associates is so low that... just for a tiny millisecond...

Oh, well... here's to Stormin' Norman! America has lost another one of "the good guys."

No comments: