Sunday, December 4, 2011

Damn You All...


...for destroying America.

Yes... to paraphrase Lenin... we've let the communists, the fascists, the foreigners, sell us the rope we're using to hang ourselves.

They're even "kind" enough to let us buy the rope on credit!

Oh... my audience here...? The best of the best! You folks understand what I'm saying and hopefully you even act upon the ideas we hold in common.

No... this rant goes out to the ignorant... to the stupid... to the self-destructive masses who will never read my blog and who in any case read very, very little.

How much "Made in China" crap are you gonna buy this December?

How much "Made Anywhere But Here" garbage are you gonna purchase as Christmas gifts?

Hundreds of dollars worth? Surely! Thousands of dollar worth? No doubt many of you will.

Right now there are literally tens of millions of Americans out in the malls and the stores and online buying crap they can't afford for friends and loved ones who don't need it.

God only knows what percentage of my my fellow Americans (the "Idiot Class" I call them) carry monthly balances over on their credit cards and end up paying not just for the unnecessary purchases they make, but added to this outflow are hefty interest charges!

Yes... if you carry balances on your credit cards...
YOU'RE A MORON...!!!


Hey, this sort of stupidity... this level of irresponsibility... would be bad enough in and of itself, but to make it worse, we're sending the money overseas!

We're building factories abroad - not here!

We're "stimulating" hiring overseas - not here!

Oh... sure... some jobs are created here, but by and large not the sort of jobs one can support an American middle class lifestyle on!

You idiots... you fools... with every "Made Anywhere But Here" purchase you're hammering another nail into our children's and grandchildren's American Dream.

Don't you see that...???
Are you truly so ignorant and uncaring...???


I know that most of you reading this rant agree with me... understand what I'm saying... but what does our united choir mean in reality? I'll tell you what it means - it means nothing!

As I sit typing... as you sit reading... millions of Americans are out their chipping away at the foundation of our nation's economy.

Did you read my "featured newsbite" of Friday commenting upon the "decline" in unemployment? Understand, folks... even if YOU folks "get it"... chances are few of your friends, family members, colleagues, or those upon whom you depend "get it."

Nope. The average American will read the headline "Unemployment Declines to 8.6%" and not even bother to read the article. Worse... if he or she were to read the article... chances are that the little "caveats" I pointed out in my blog posting would go right over the reader's head.

Merry frigg'n Christmas, folks... Ho, ho, frigg'n ho...

Now I know that there's no way to totally avoid foreign products, but I'm begging you... take this rant to heart. At least TRY not spend hundreds of dollars on foreign "slave labor" produced trinkets this... er... "Holiday Season."

1 comment: