Monday, March 10, 2014

New Tires...


I'm in a good mood!

Just purchased four new tires for Hank!

Discount Tires Direct...

Saved $45 as compared to TireRack! (Factoring in the whole package... including a $25 instant rebate off the four tire purchase deducted at checkout and a $30 Visa Gift Card to be mailed to us... thanks for opening a Discount Tires Direct account which allows us to pay off the tires over six months at no interest!)

Yokohama AVID Ascend - according to my research the best bang for the buck for Hank!

(Full disclosure... I did most of my research at TireRack... but while I'm grateful that they provide useful consumer generated survey data, bottom line... $45 is $45.) (Also... why take $610 out of my gainful capital when these guys are willing to provide me with six months of interest free money?!)

Once they're in... on they go... any necessary suspension work will be done... alignment of course... and Hank will once again be geared up for a safe, smooth, quiet, responsive ride... at speeds up 129mph/149 mph.

Anyway... just wanted to share my joy!

No comments: