Thursday, October 3, 2013

By the Way, Folks... re: Legislation vs. FUNDING Said Legislation


Imagine the following scenario:

We have a Republican President.

(Call him... er... "Jeb Bush." Or... as I'd "uniquely" abbreviate his name... "DB.")

RINOs... (Mitch McConnell & Co.) control the U.S. Senate.

Nancy Pelosi is back as Speaker of the House.

(With me so far...???)

So... President Douc... er..."DB" decides he's going to attack Syria. 

(Nope... Syria didn't attack us first... Syria wasn't threatening to attack us or a treaty ally... pretend we're talking Summer '13 Obama Syrian policy!)

So... Speaker Pelosi and the Dems decide they're not going to fund any attack upon Syria.

Whose side am I on?

Com'on, folks... you know the answer! I'm with Pelosi! I'm with the Democrat House! I'm against the Republican President and Republican Senate!

(*SHRUG*)

Integrity matters, folks; pass this thought on...


No comments: