Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Justin Bieber MUST STOP SINGING...!!!


Oh... My... Frigg'n... God...!!!

He's TERRIBLE...!!!

(Unbelievably frigg'n terrible...)

It actually hurt my ears and upset my stomach to hear him "sing" on tonight's Tree Lighting in Rockefeller Center TV special.

(The "yeah...yeah... yeahs" were the worst!)

Is this really what it's come to, my friends?

Donny Osmond... Michael Jackson... David Cassidy... these were all kids with talent and no doubt all of you could name others.

Justin Bieber...?!?!

He sucks!

America is truly on the verge...

(*SIGH*)

Postscript...

Oh... My... Frigg'n... God... AGAIN...!!!

I did NOT need to see that music video with Mariah Carey playing a pedophile slut and Justin Bieber playing... God only knows what!

Seriously, folks... what is wrong with our society...?!?!

This was supposed to be a family holiday special... a tarted up 31-year-old Mariah Carey wiggling her ass at and blowing kisses to 17-year-old lip-synching Justin Bieber isn't my idea of good ol'-fashioned yule-time cheer.

God help this frigg'n country. I swear to God... as often as not I'm simply ashamed to be an American.

This country is definitely on the wrong track.

No comments: