Saturday, August 16, 2014

Kim & Shaky's American Wedding Celebration: Sat., Aug. 16, 2014


Thanks you from the bottom on my heart folks; all of you who came; all of you who were there in spirit!

Not a bad bash...

Not a bad after-bash...

Friends... family... loved one of all ages... thank you for being part of this very special day and night.

A special shout-out to our DJ, Jeff Blizard, and "That's EnterTOONment!"

Another shout-out to Anthony's Pier 9 and all the fine folks there who made sure everything ran like clock-work!

Pastry Garden of Poughkeepsie, New York... excellent job with the Cannoli Wedding Cake!

Patsy... Bernie... Damien... Caitlin... thanks for always being there for us...

Aunt Katherine... don't you worry your head for a moment - we love you and we'll get together soon!

Aunt Ruth... I'll do "My Way" for your 100th - I promise!

We're blessed! Such friends! Such family! Such a support network! I know I speak for Mary - and Kim and Aashiq - when I thank you all for being the people you are!

To those who have no idea what I'm babbling about... my daughter had her wedding reception today... and I'm a happy man! To those of you who know me only via my blog and FaceBook... it's a damn shame I'm not filthy rich. I would have had everyone at today's festivities had I the resources!


No comments: