Sunday, February 2, 2014

Will "The Terrorists" Blow Up the Meadowlands Today...?


Highly doubtful.

Far more likely is that the game will be delayed because more fans are still outside the stadium on security lines and caught up in traffic jams then have taken their seats within the stadium as kick-off time nears.

Hey... we'll see...

So... 100 different agencies - federal, state, county, local - all "working together" to ensure "public safety" at this year's Superbowl. Oh, yeah... based on what we know about "inter-agency cooperation" this should all go smoothly and cost-effectively!

(I would write "again, we'll see," but of course we won't. Whatever flubs occur that can be swept under the rug will be swept under the rug.)

I'm goin' for the Seahawks. (Hey! They have green in their uniforms!) My prediction... 22-19 Seahawks.

Unless there's some monumental last minute change, Mary and I will be watching the game from the comfort of our living room. Basically, we're too old and lazy and the game is too late for us to attend some else's house party. (Plus... all the good booze is here...)

Hey... I'm making a stromboli...!!! Picked up two pizza doughs yesterday and the various meats and cheeses. (It's gonna be a friggin' monster...!!!)

Last comment on the Super Bowl: Appoint me NFL Commissioner (at $29 million a year) and I'll move the game to SATURDAY... kick-off at 5:00 p.m. e.s.t. Yep... not only that, but I'll move the Pro-Bowl to Superbowl WEEKEND Sunday - with only non-Superbowl team players being eligible to play!

Think about it... a full WEEKEND of pro-football...

Think about it... the Pro-Bowl as a "real" game! 

(Here I am, a guy sitting at his home PC in Harriman, NY; I can come up with this and the folks running professional football... can't.)

Well... that's it for now; perhaps more later this afternoon. (But in any case... enjoy the day, folks!)


No comments: