Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm Begging You... Read Today's Newsbites... Scroll Down to Today's Newsbites Post... Access Comments...


My buddy Phil is a progressive Republican. (Or perhaps he's an Indpendent... or even a Democrat...)

My friend "He Whose Name Dare Not Be Mentioned" is... 

(*SHRUG*)

My best friend Carl is a Tory... (I'm talking 1776 era Tory!)

My pal Reid is a libertarian-leaning constitutionist conservatives... like me.

Mary... the much beloved ODM that is... she sees what I see and sometimes beyond!

Oli... he's a Leftist. Same with my ol' pal Russel - a senior civil servant with FEMA.

(*JUST SHAKING MY HEAD*)

And then there are all the "regular" folks... friends, relatives, casual acquaintances... who get their "news" from their regional rags (daily newspaper), their local weekly, their Cable News Channel, the Network morning shows, Jon Stewart and Stephen Cobert, the late night comics, and popular entertainment cues.

(*SHRUG*)

From what I see, folks, this country is in deep shit. And... most Americans seem to be unaware of this - either unaware or unwilling to concede the reality.

If you haven't done so already, read today's newsbites. Just take the issue of the latest ObamaCare "postponements." Do any of you not see what I see...??? 

Is it really "fine and dandy" that each day America becomes more "Amerika?"

Do any of you not see that when the Rule of Law is "relaxed" that this brings all of us - and our children - one step closer to "Amerika?"

I weep for my country... and all too often... I feel disconnected even from my best friends.


No comments: