Thursday, September 15, 2011

About the Newsbites...


Folks... I'll probably resume Newsbites tomorrow... but I may wait till the weekend.

(*WINK*)

(*CHUCKLE*)

Frankly... it was wonderful to simply ignore the news during the entire time Mary and I were in Oregon.

Indeed... I've still been ignoring the news since I've gotten home!

Obama is still president. The country is still in terminal decline. Please allow me the solace of reminiscing about my vacation via my continuing travelogue for at least another day before returning to the doom and gloom that is... (*PAUSE*)... THE AGE OF OBAMA!

* Folks... I just GLANCED at the Drudge homepage... (*SIGH*)... what a frigg'n DISASTER...!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home

William R. Barker said...

Thanks!

I tell ya... it's HARD getting re-started on newsbites. Things are so screwed up and I'm so ENJOYING being "out of the loop" except for those brief terrifying inadvertent peeks I get of the Drudge Report (because Drudge is my homepage).

I had a run this morning and then spent most of the day preparing tonight's dinner (Barkerburgers) while draining the DVR a bit.

(Hoping to have it totally clear by the time we leave for Key West on Oct. 5th!)

BILL