Monday, September 30, 2013

My Dad Was a Marine. I Was Raised to Revere the Marine Corps.


But that was then...

This is now...

Click on the above link, folks; read the four page Washington Times article by Rowan Scarborough.

Then click on this link and read a previous story by Scarborough... published on September 25th.

If Scarborough's reporting is to be believed, the Commandant of today's United States Marine Corps is a man unfit to serve as a boot (recruit) in the Corps.

But, hey... this isn't my dad's Marine Corps... this is president day Commander-In-Chief Obama's Marine Corps.

This is today's Marine Corps... 

And our Army?

And Navy?

And Air Force?

What of the rest of our nation's top military leadership? What sort of men and women command our forces five years into the Age of Obama?

All I know is what I read and what makes sense. I read stories like this and I fear the worst. I contemplate the fact that our nation's military top brass cooperated with the Benghazi cover-up and I know the worst.

How quickly a nation can be corrupted and destroyed from within...


No comments: