Sunday, February 11, 2018

How'bout This? F--K Korea!


I hate Korea.

Yeah. I'm talking SOUTH Korea.

Ungrateful bastards.

JAPAN is our ally. JAPAN is our friend. The Koreans... let 'em kill each other.

NORTH Korea is a threat to US. I don't really care about their threat to SOUTH Korea. That's South Korea's problem. I just care about US... and our true friends and allies - including Japan.

I say end this sham "alliance" with South Korea and tell China that the two Koreas are now THEIR problem. (Hey... they're Russia's problem too; see... A MAP!)

Of course that also makes them JAPAN'S problem... but... ya know what... I can live with that.

Here's MY goal - and it's been the same goal for years and years: Disarm North Korea. Render North Korea harmless.

(*SHRUG*)

THAT'S my bottom line.

If the North Korean zombies can be turned back into people... all the better... but ultimately the humanitarian goal is secondary to the national security goal.

To recap: Let China topple the Kim regime and put a sane puppet regime in place. China can physically occupy the who damn country for all I care. NOT our problem! Let South Korea deal with "China's" North Korea. All I want to see is the threat of the Kim regime taken off the board.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/winter-olympics/nbc-apologizes-to-korean-people-after-correspondents-ignorant-insensitive-comment/ar-BBIXGgh

No comments: