Sunday, February 11, 2018

F--k Israel Too


I'm actually glad that their F-16 was shot down... though of course WE paid for it and WE'LL pay to replace it.

(*SIGH*)

We're the bad guys in Syria - and by "we're" I'm talking us and Israel.

The BEST thing we could do would be to SUPPORT Russia's efforts to stabilize the Assad regime and SUPPORT Russian efforts to restore secular government and destroy Islamist power... but we're too f--king stupid to do the right thing - I suppose doing the right thing wouldn't profit the military-industrial complex.

(*PURSED LIPS*)

You folks DO understand that under Obama we were SUPPORTING the terrorists... right? And sadly... under TRUMP... we've mainly continued to support the bad guys.

By what RIGHT does Israel bomb Syria? By what RIGHT do WE bomb Syria?

By and large the American People are stupid, lazy, ignorant scum willing to "allow" their government to kill and destroy around the world at will. If terrorism comes to America's shores in a big way... we'll "deserve" it in the sense that what goes around comes around.

GOD HELP ME FOR HAVING TO WRITE THIS... but it's the truth.

Our bombs and bullets... our missiles... whether we're using them ourselves or whether they're being used by proxy... we're responsible for deaths, maiming, and destruction on a vast scale.

God forgive me for having supported that fool George W. Bush back in 2003. I knew not what I was doing.

I'm SO often ASHAMED of my country and my countrymen...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-10/syria-downs-israeli-f16-jet-pilots-safe-israeli-army-says

No comments: