Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Just a Quick Note...


Folks... what can I tell you? Over the last couple days the news I'm hearing, watching, and reading leaves me simply too disgusted to blog.

Case in point... the following headline from NBC News reporting which was featured via The Drudge Report yesterday: EXCLUSIVE: Justice Department Memo Reveals Legal Case for Drone Strikes on Americans.

And it goes on and on and on, folks...

We've lost America. We need to face this. 

There is no functional national Republican Party in a meaningful ideological sense. We're on our own, folks.

The Constitution means nothing. There is no "Constitutionist" majority faction of Supreme Court Justices whom "We The People" can count upon to protect our Rights and enforce the Constitution. Indeed, four of the Justices would like nothing more than to shred the Constitution in the sense of the Constitution of our Founders and their ideals.

The Senate... the House... the Executive Branch... filled with actual criminals and degenerates.

I could go on... but what's the point?

Nope. I'm not thinking of throwing the towel in. As I've always said, I maintain this blog for my own purposes. The fact that I have readers is simply a bonus. No... the last couple days of no newsbites is just a hiccup in my continuing coverage of the Decline and Fall of the United States of America.

I wish people cared. They don't though. Not enough. Not nearly enough.

Hell... "He Whose Name Dare Not Be Mentioned" will never share my thinking and analysis and he's one of the smartest guys I know. How then to expect the average schmuck to see things as I do.

Hey... maybe "He Whose Name Dare Not Be Mentioned" is right and I'm wrong. Time will tell.

Back to newsbites tomorrow!

No comments: