Monday, February 11, 2013

I... Want... Them... Dead...!!!


No... let me rephrase...

I want them beaten around the head... 

(*PAUSE*) (*PURSED LIPS*)

No... I just... 

(*MUMBLING TO MYSELF*)

OK. So. Monday's my 10:45 a.m. BodyPump class. Only... today it's not.

I head to the gym this morning... get a decent parking space... walk to the front entrance of the gym to find a sign tapped up saying that "Due to today's two-hour school delay all morning classes are cancelled."

I enter the gym. Staff are manning the desk. I begin my rant...

Point 1) IT SNOWED ON FRIDAY...!!!

Point 2) TODAY IS MONDAY...!!!

Point 3) WE'RE IN NEW YORK... NEW YORK IN FEBRUARY... CHANCES ARE IT'S GONNA SNOW OCCASIONALLY...!!!

It's raining, folks. It was raining when I left my house at 10:15 a.m. 

Tomorrow I'll be up probably around 4:15 a.m. in order to make a living driving a customer to an airport. Had his flight been today I would have been up at 4:15 a.m. today and on the road by 4:30 a.m.

Mary went to work. She left here at 7:55 a.m.

WHY WAS THERE A TWO-HOUR SCHOOL DELAY TODAY...?!?!

WHY ARE PEOPLE BEING PAID TO NOT WORK...?!?!

WHY ARE STUDENTS NOT BEING EDUCATED...?!?!

Apparently it was... er... "icy" this morning. 

WHICH BRINGS ME BACK TO POINT THREE...!!! IT'S NEW YORK...!!! IN THE WINTER...!!! IT GETS COLD...!!!

America has become the land of the faggot. The fem. The ballless wonder.

No... I'm not talking about what hole - or whose hole - you wanna shove something in. I'm talking temperamentally. I'm talking stereotypically risk-averse wimp behavior which says nothing good about America 2013.

God help this once great nation and our once proud and competent People.

No comments: