Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mr. President


Ronald Wilson Reagan
February 6, 1911 - June 5, 2004

Lifeguard... Football Player... College Graduate... Radio Announcer... Actor... Army Officer... Actor Again... President of the Screen Actors Guild... Husband... Father... Ex-Husband... Husband Again... Father Again... Two-Term Governor of California... Two-Term President of the United States... Alzheimer's Victim...

I loved President Reagan.

I love President Reagan.

My first vote (having turned 18 in May of 1980) was for the election of Ronald Wilson Reagan to the presidency of the United States.

Was Ronald Reagan a perfect president or a perfect human being? No. None of us are. But you know what...

He was close enough.

Today, on the centennial of President Reagan's birth, I just want to express my admiration, my love, and my thanks.

No comments: