Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2010


I had the strangest dream this morning...

Mary and I were in Israel. We were riding on a bus and a woman wearing a burqah suddenly jumped up and started yelling and the dread feeling I got was that she was a suicide bomber.

Subconscious connection to it being 9/11 today...??? (BTW... I'm Episcopal; Mary's Catholic; and we've never been to Israel.)

We jumped out of the bus via the rear emergency exit and found ourselves at a strip mall searching for authentic middle eastern food...

Hey... what can I tell ya!? I've been dieting! Food is always on my mind!

Anyway... weirdly... what we found was a NYC style pizza joint with HUGE frigg'n slices of gourmet pie!

Very... very... very...
strange.

1 comment:

William R. Barker said...

For my brother-in-law Craig; a truly impressive guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWrMeBR8W-c&a=GxdCwVVULXcF1mLs1YVYlKAf0SeCc8R4&list=ML&playnext=1

Toby Keith - An American Soldier