Friday, May 29, 2009

Bill's Been Very, Very Busy...!!!


Hey Folks!

Nope... in case anyone's wondering, I haven't given up blogging - it's just that I've been real busy over the past week finalizing arrangements for Mary's and my upcoming vacation.

We leave Monday, June 1 for Seattle and hang there for three nights before heading over to Victoria, BC, on Thursday, June 4 to spend three nights there before returning the Seattle for our last night prior to flying home on Monday, June 8.

It's gonna be one hell of a vacation...!!!

Oh... and speaking of vacations... I just booked airfare for Mary's and my annual...

Drunk'n Couples' Eating, Drinking, Snorkeling, Spear Fishing, Swimming, Jet Skiing, Singing Loudly, Reading & Relax'n Key West Getaway

...with Ted and (his) Mary!

Yep... spending the money this year while it's still worth something!

The country may be slowly circling the drain, but as God is my witness... I'm going down swinging!

Anyway... expect my return to blogging on Tuesday, June 9th! Till then... cheers!

2 comments:

EdMcGon said...

Have fun!

By the way, if you get the chance, try deep sea fishing while you're there. There are few activities that are as relaxing and enjoyable as that. Plus you can drink beer while you do it. ;)

William R. Barker said...

Ed,

Check this out:

http://www.eaglewingtours.com/002_EagleWingTour/008_M.V.Eaglewing.html

BILL