Wednesday, May 2, 2018

NOT JUST ME getting blocked by FB


WOW…!!!

Now it’s starting to make sense…

I’m so disgusted. Not with FB. They’re simply going as far as they feel they can get away with going. Nope. I’m disgusted with anyone and everyone who isn’t SLAMMING Facebook ON Facebook.

We’re apparently a country where more and more of us are refusing to even SPEAK out - let alone ACT.

I see little hope for this country because there are so few people out there worthy of respect.

And “moving” to MeWe is a COP OUT! I’m here now ONLY because I can’t post on FB - because I was blocked for exercising free speech that while deliberately provocative was in NO FRIGGIN’ WAY “hateful” or obscene.

To every one who say my earlier post on this and HASN’T yet taken the time to share it on your own FB page… well… shame on you. Shame on you for either being lazy… or worth… not being willing to defend free speech.

Same goes for everyone who received my email requesting “support” who didn’t give me - and thus didn’t give THEMSELVES - “support.”

We’re losing our country, folks. Do you REALLY think that as we get closer to the November Election it won’t get even WORSE…???

You’re - WE’RE - in a “war.” Either we fight… fight back… or we LOSE.

DON’T LEAVE FACEBOOK…!!! As I’ve cautioned previously - pointed out - that’s what they WANT…!!! They WANT us to “self-deport.”

They KNOW that the real danger to their political, social, and economic agenda isn’t “us” talking “amongst ourselves.” No. They realize that it’s the “non-political” folks… our “non-political” Facebook friends… who occasionally pay attention to one or another of OUR informative posts and therefore get exposed to “the Red Pill.” They want this exposure curtailed! Nudging us to “self-deport” is a key tactic for them! DON’T let them NUDGE you, folks!

FIGHT! With your WORDS! On FACEBOOK!

Don’t do it just for me; do it for YOURSELVES. Do it to make the world a better place for your kids and grandkids!

No comments: