Wednesday, April 25, 2018

New Orleans Hotels - "The List"


Hey, kids! Good ol' Bill using the ol' blog - Usually Right - for a historical placeholder!

So... our LATEST upcoming vacation is... NEW ORLEANS! (N'awlins!)

While it looks like we'll be staying at Maison Dupuy... I figure I might as well SHARE my research and provide "The List" - the full list - so that others can benefit from my research.

So here... in no particular order... are the other hotels I considered:

Ace Hotel

Bourbon Orleans Hotel

Audubon Cottages

Royal Sonesta New Orleans

Windsor Court Hotel

Omni Royal Orleans

W New Orleans French Quarter

Hotel Monteleone

Dauphine Orleans Hotel

The Jung Hotel & Residences

Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans

NOPSI Hotel New Orleans

Gang... it's what I do! I love the research... I love sharing my finds...

(*SHRUG*)


No comments: