Friday, October 29, 2010

Hide Your Young Daughters...!!!


The world's most admired degenerate - Bill Clinton - is coming to Harriman, NY!

(Hmm... I wonder if he'll be bringing Woody Allen with him...???)

"Good ol' Bill" will be appearing tonight in Harriman - IBEW Local 363; 67 Commerce Drive South; Harriman, NY 10962 - tomorrow night to highlight a John Hall fundraiser. (Doors open at 7:00 p.m.)

Ahh... memories of Bill...

There was Paula Jones... Kathleen Willey... Juanita Broaddrick...

(Hey... haven't we all been creditably accused of rape at one time or another...???)

(*SNORT*)

Yep... makes you proud to be an American...

(*SIGH*)

Recall those glorious days of yore, folks...

Don't trust the source I've provided the link to? Fine! Hey... I'm all for authoritative sourcing! Just use that link to refresh your memories and then goggle the appropriate key words. Use Wikipedia for all I care... but only as your first stop.

Remember Marc Rich and the other "dead of night" pardons?

("Paging Mr. Holder... paging Mr. Eric Holder...")

Oh, yeah... some folks have come a long way, baby!

Oh... jeez... just proof-reading my list of Clinton perv activity I noticed that I almost forgot the biggest... er... "Lewinsky" of them all - Monica Lewinski!

(Hey... what ever happened to Vernon Jordan...???)

Oh... memories of "Bill and the gang..."

(Notice how I just left it at "gang"...)

(Hey... what was that loud noise...???)

(*SMIRK*)

Folks... in all seriousness... if this son of a b-i-t-c-h Clinton had a shred of shame - or an ounce of honorable regret - he'd be in self-imposed "exile," perhaps hiding out in Switzerland or France... or at the very least Palm Beach...

Perverts, folks... degenerates and perverts. Doesn't matter how famous they are... how much influence they weld... how much money they've "earned"...

(*SADLY SHAKING MY HEAD*)

I've gotta be honest with you. Bill Clinton disgusts me. Former president... ongoing dirtbag.

No comments: