Patrick Howley writing for Breitbart
* * *
The parent company of Fox News has helped to finance the career of Hillary Clinton. In fact, the company has helped a lot.
* THANK GOD FOR BREITBART! FOLKS... FOLLOW THE LINK AND THEN CLICK ON THIS GUY HOWLEY'S NAME AND CHECK OUT HIS PREVIOUS EXPOSES.
21st Century Fox/News Corp. ranks ninth on the list of the top “corporate and union donors to the Clintons over two decades,” according to a little-noticed list compiled by The Wall Street Journal in 2014.
* I WONDER WHAT THE FIGURES ARE FROM 2015...
The list counts donations from “companies, foundations, and employees.”
21st Century Fox also ranks as the 13th biggest contributor to Hillary Clinton during her political career, according to a database maintained by the Center for Responsive Politics.
The database credits the Rupert Murdoch-owned company as having pitched in $340,936 to her campaigns. That puts Fox just below Lehman Brothers, but eleven spots below second-place Goldman Sachs, on the pro-Clinton list.
“The organizations themselves did not donate, rather the money came from the organizations’ PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals’ immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates,” the database notes.
Murdoch’s charitable foundation and his son James are also contributors to the Clinton Foundation, which is now reportedly being examined by the FBI, which is investigating Hillary Clinton for possible Espionage Act violations regarding her private email use and also possible instances of public corruption regarding the Foundation.
* A BIT HEAVY-HANDED... BUT... TRUE.
* THE CLINTON FOUNDATION DOES SEEM TO BE MORE OF A MONEY-LAUNDERING OPERATION FOR THE CLINTON MACHINE (AND THE CLINTONS PERSONALLY... AND THEIR TOP CRONIES) THAN AN ACTUAL LEGITIMATE CHARITY. JUST GOOGLE "CLINTON FOUNDATION SCANDALS" AND DO SOME BROWSING.
The News Corporation Foundation is listed on the Clinton Foundation website as a donor to the tune of between $500,001 and $1,000,000, placing it alongside progressive donor heavyweights like Peter Lewis and Paul Newman’s foundation.
James R. Murdoch, meanwhile, is listed as a Clinton Foundation donor to the tune of between $1,000,001 and $5,000,000.
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump skipped Thursday night’s Fox News debate, which included Megyn Kelly as a moderator. Kelly has a track record of targeting Trump on the debate stage.
* AGAIN... HEAVY-HANDED... BUT TRUE; MEGYN KELLY IS CLEARLY ANTI-TRUMP AND THAT BIAS HAS COME THROUGH NOT JUST IN HER OFF-AIR PURSUITS (HELPING WITH THE NRO HIT PIECE) BUT IN HER "JOURNALISTIC" CAPACITY.